- Lecture notes on character rigidity, (Updated February 5, 2016).
Course notes from my Spring 2016 minicourse on character rigidity at the workshop on Measurable Group Theory, at the Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematics and Physics.
- Notes on Veech's theorem, (Updated June 26, 2015).
Notes on Veech's theorem, a strengthening of the Howe-Moore theorem on mixin g representations, showing that the weak almost periodic compactification of a simple Lie group is as small as possible.
- Notes on operator algebras, (Updated April 6, 2015).
Course notes evolved from my Vanderbilt classes on operator algebras in Spring 2013, Spring 2014, and Spring 2015.
- Lecture notes on nonfree actions, (Updated June 26, 2013).
Lecture notes from my Summer 2013 minicourse on nonfree actions at the summer school Rigidity and group actions at the Institute de Mathématiques de Jussieu.
- Lecture notes on completely positive semigroups and applications to II_1 factors, (Updated May 24, 2013).
Lecture notes from my Spring 2013 minicourse on completely positive semigroups at the workshop on Operator Algebras and Harmonic Analysis, at the Instituto de Ciencias Mathemáticas.
- Lecture notes on ergodic theory, (Updated March 17, 2011).
Course notes from my Vanderbilt class on ergodic theory in Spring 2011.
- Applications of closable derivations in von Neumann algebras, (Updated June 17, 2010).
Lecture notes from my Summer 2010 minicourse on closable derivations at the Workshop AGORA, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Lyon, France.