Travel and Local Support
for graduate students and young participants without sufficient support

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are not a US citizen or a permanent resident of the US, according to federal regulations, we will only be able to provide support if you hold a B1, WB, or J1 Visa. (B2 visa is NOT acceptable!!!)

We expect that we will have limited funds to assist with local/travel expenses for students and postdoctoral attendees who have to pay a substantial portion of their own costs. Those of you who expect to be in need of support are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience. We will decide about providing support by the end of February. However, please note that we cannot provide any support in advance.

If you want to apply for support, please download the support form in [.dvi], [.ps], [.pdf] format. Print it, fill it out, and return it to us

by FAX:

++(615) 343-0215
Attn: Mr. John Irvin, Center for Constructive Approximation

or MAIL:

Mr. John Irvin
Center for Constructive Approximation
Dept. of Mathematics
Vanderbilt University
1326 Stevenson Center
Nashville, TN 37240, USA

Relative amounts will be based on need, and students and postdocs with limited access to travel funds will be favored.

Last Updated: September 12, 2002