5th International Conference on Computational Harmonic Analysis
Every effort will be made to provide partial financial support to participants who have no alternative source of funding. Preference will be given to graduate students and post-doctoral fellows whose participation is not fully supported by other sources. Support requests may be submitted at any time, but priority consideration will be give to those submitted by January 15, 2014.
To apply for support, please print and complete the support form, and return it by fax, email, or postal mail as described on the form.
Note on air travel: Our funding sponsor requires that those receiving support for air travel fly on a U.S. flag airline if at all possible.
Important notes for non-U.S. residents:
- Please be advised that according to U.S. immigration laws, individuals who enter the U.S. and wish to be reimbursed for travel-related expenses should enter only on a B-1/B-2, WB/WT, or J-1 visa. Certain limitations pertaining to reimbursements may apply. We advise you to contact your local U.S. embassy or U.S. consulate to inquire which visa rules (pertaining to reimbursements) apply to your country.
- Before you can be reimbursed you will be required to fill in the Vanderbilt's online Business Visitor Questionnaire (BVQ).
- Please see the visa information for business visitors (including the BVQ).
Reimbursement procedures: If your request for support has been approved, please proceed as follows.
- If you are a non-U.S. resident please fill out the online Business Visitor Questionnaire (BVQ). It is best if you do this before you arrive. Scan and forward documents as instructed on the BVQ site.
- At the conference please ask at the registration desk for the necessary forms that you must fill out in order to report your expenses and receive your reimbursement.
- We will need original and detailed receipts (or printouts of online receipts) for all expenses. Receipts should indicate method of payment (including last four digits of card number for credit/debit card payments).
- Reimbursement checks will be mailed after the conference is over. Due to the University requirements for processing these, it is not possible to provide any reimbursement checks during the conference.